By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

2 StuGs and a Sturm-Infanteriegeschz 33 B 1942/3 Stalingrad (JR )

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Gregory Mortara14/11/2017 11:34:24
295 forum posts
196 photos

John that is MASSIVE.... Omg i just realized the size and the scale of the buildings... RUBBLES... RUBBLES and tons of briks..... I love it keep it coming

laugh

Jim F.14/11/2017 13:20:41
155 forum posts
16 photos

Hi John,

This is turning into a very impressive piece with ooodles of potential for going totally over the top with figures, debris and eye catching details.Looking forward to your next update

regards Jim

Paul Eberle14/11/2017 14:55:08
2504 forum posts
1621 photos

A huge undertaking shaping up well. Just the thought of the rubble has my fingers cramping. PaulE

Steve Jones 1214/11/2017 17:05:13
3461 forum posts
8720 photos

John

Terrific work mate. Don't forget the chimney on the roof for Santa this yearlaugh. I hope your footings were dug to the correct depth of 1 metre and 600mm wide and that all the damp proofing was put in. You know what these Russian builders are likewink. You might want to improve the weathering on the Stug - far to clean for my likingface 20

Keep going mate. It's going to be immense.

Steve

joe strenko14/11/2017 17:11:38
521 forum posts
516 photos

WOW and double WOW.. impressive work and inspirational. I too didn't realize the size of the buildings until you set them up next to the vehicles and figures. I also cant wait like the others to see the building damage and amount of rubble that's going to be included in this baby. On your way to one SUPER DUPER build Mr Race. Your skills and attention to the details on this one is definitely paying off.

BRAVO yes

jimbo14/11/2017 17:24:16
13702 forum posts
2592 photos

Hi John

Wow and thrice wow. Great progress and an impressive size. All coming together now.

Jim

If you get any spare time, in light of the skills shown here, I have a back bedroom which the wife would like papering. face 20

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
Parabellum
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Hobbylink November 2
Expo Tools July 14
HLJ Oct
Kingkit
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest