By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

2 StuGs and a Sturm-Infanteriegeschz 33 B 1942/3 Stalingrad (JR )

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Fernando Nijhuis20/02/2018 17:24:55
787 forum posts
649 photos

Hi John,

Been awhile since I checked in but great looking rubble work on the dio.thumbs up

Agree with Peter on the Stug, some equipment or weathering has a good chance of making it nice enough for the dio.wink 2

Gregory Mortara20/02/2018 17:50:16
492 forum posts
367 photos

John no worries... i'm adding here some picture of Stugs @ Stalingrad... look at all the stuff is there plus the mud.. and even there is a Stug with some sort of tarp...

Have a nice day

Photos for discussion purpose only

John Race20/02/2018 21:21:06
7166 forum posts
1510 photos

Hi men

Thanks for the positive comments.

Peter G .... Yes of course your quite right in your post , when you build them often can't see the the whole picture..teeth 2

Peter D .... I've never seen so much flash on both of these kits , both were as bad. I have found some great sections on the sprue where perfectly rounded sections on the moudling for the really small parts to be attached to. These will come in handy I'm sure .

Had to reapply for my bus pass laugh, certainly not going to drive in Peterborough, parkings a nightmare , before we venture out on the computer hunt ! Don't think I could cope yet with a high speed machine yet !

Fernando ... Hi mate , thanks for your support, plenty of kit , mud and dents thenteeth 2

Gregory.... Thanks for the photos, I see from it that one of my parts is in the correct postionp, and the digagram is wrong again . As for the tarps yes good idea, .Mind you tarps means fire round these parts face 20nerd.

Certainly feeling more uplifted after reading your comments, just need to find out about the front hatch version .

Scottie20/02/2018 21:27:19
6232 forum posts
883 photos
1 articles

​The stug is looking good the warped fender actually looks quite natural as if its been damaged. On the odd occasion I go to P'boro I park up by the passport office that's normally empty

SimonT21/02/2018 02:35:57
11700 forum posts
9551 photos

John - I have the Achtung Panzer book for Stugs

It will show the front hatch arrangement - will try and have a look in the morning

SimonT21/02/2018 06:12:39
11700 forum posts
9551 photos

Morning John,

have looked it up and you want the right hand transmission cover with the small hinges thumbs up

ps bit late now but holding the part in steam of a boiling kettle would have probably helped get the kink out of the track guard 

Edited By SimonT on 21/02/2018 06:14:22

John Race21/02/2018 06:35:20
7166 forum posts
1510 photos

Morning early risers.

Scottie ....Yes your right , in both your comments thumbs up Never crossed my mind to park there blush

Simon .... Great, thanks for the confirmation on the cover. Tip noted on the steaming , make tea , steam part , drink tea , then fit . nerd Thanks mate .thumbs up

spanner57021/02/2018 14:29:19
1004 forum posts
1202 photos

....just looking again - and again - and....

Great build for sure!

John Race21/02/2018 16:17:50
7166 forum posts
1510 photos

Thanks .Ron .

You might have to look again at the rate this moves at laugh and thank you for looking in thumbs up

spanner57021/02/2018 17:58:24
1004 forum posts
1202 photos

Hi john. I've just re-read my last post. Clarification might be needed, me thinks!....Just in case.

I mean't I keep looking at your work again and again out of admiration, not as a result of any kind of repetition.

There, that reads better!.....blush

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?
Support Our Partners
HLJ February
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Expo Tools July 14
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest