By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

This great forum

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Nick Richardson20/03/2017 18:21:09
5593 forum posts
5353 photos

All goods things said above are true....I cannot add....

I do love this forum....my no 1 ......so much help given and received....seeing all of us improve each build is another measure of the community

Home.....

Niho

Tim Marlow20/03/2017 18:47:32
1209 forum posts
1015 photos

Agree with all this. I am currently suffering a complete lack of mojo, with absolutely no compunction to model (or even buy things) at present. However, I still look in several times a day and comment where I think I can help....if the site wasn't as friendly and inclusive as it is I probably wouldn't bother....so more power to your collective elbow....and I am sure I will be back building, bigger and uglier than ever..

Cheers

Tim

Ron Lebert20/03/2017 19:06:52
2194 forum posts
5840 photos

Hi John, I just wanted to say that you have come a long way in a short time. Your builds have really evolved from rookie to very good builder. The tractor is well researched & the dio & figures will add a lot to the overall presentation.

Looking @ your Post & Photo numbers show that you are very involved in our little community. As said we all try to help each other & there are no sour fish posting unwanted or nasty comments. Just a bunch of really nice fellows wanting to help everyone to build a better model @ the end of the day.

Ronnerd

Wayne Harris 120/03/2017 19:15:53
323 forum posts
349 photos

Hi John, I have to say in the few months since I've joined, I have appreciated all the comments and feedback from yourself and everyone on the forum. Seeing some of the amazing projects people have built is extremely intimidating, however not once have I felt embarrassed about posting my models.

A really great community to be part of (even though my wife refers to is as "those tank people" lol)

John Race20/03/2017 19:33:54
5899 forum posts
1273 photos

Thanks again guys for all the comments.thumbs up

John.

Wingnut20/03/2017 20:18:06
1524 forum posts
5 photos
John,

I can only echo the sentiments expressed throughout this thread. I've had a couple of bad years and left once or twice but when I decided to return I was met with friendship and camaraderie, I don't want to single out individuals but thanks to the Devonian Green Giant and R of B and all my Milmod friends list.

Mike
Richard Foenander21/03/2017 01:02:40
3593 forum posts
4525 photos

Hi John...great thread,

Can't add on to what is said except to say this is the only forum I'm actually active in tho sporadicallyface 20 That shows what a great bunch of guys you all are here...no airs, in-fighting or selfishness at all.

However much I try to solve my own build problems there is always an idea or help from the most unlikely sources here which means it could have come from anyone regardless of their level of model building.

I get inspiration from the myriad of styles found here and hope this carries on until my retiring days.smile

Funny thing is I've never met any of you and in this forum we're friends.

Cheers,

Richard

Chas Kenny21/03/2017 05:54:24
3722 forum posts

Richard,

If you get inspiration from this site, then you inspire us. Two of your models I can think of are the Airfix HP 42 Heracles and the Airfix RE 8. Both are very basic kits. The RE 8 is nearly 60 years old, yet you have turned them into museum pieces using scrap plastic and brass.

Chas

SimonT21/03/2017 06:25:04
11375 forum posts
9268 photos

Morning all - this is the only site I have signed up to and, so far, I have not felt the need to go elsewhere

I enjoy my time here so long may it continue thumbs up

SimonT

Paul Eberle21/03/2017 13:08:53
2416 forum posts
1555 photos

i am a member of several sites, but this one is the most interactive and supportive. l have been more productive and had more fun on this site than any other. Thank you all. PaulE

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
HLJ Oct
Kingkit
Expo Tools July 14
Parabellum
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest