By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Trumpeter, 3.7cm Flak 43 Flakpanzer IV " Ostwind "(AAGB 17 )

East Wind Doth Blow.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
John Race20/04/2017 19:48:28
4618 forum posts
1102 photos

Gun looking good mate,beer as for the new tablet , its going back.!!!!.

I see young Sjors has turned up thumbs up

John.

john hutton21/04/2017 18:31:21
3931 forum posts
1569 photos

Steve,

I thought the slightly different tone was a possibility , but also as i am mixing Tammy colours myself , it made any mistake`s excused face 20.

Sjors,

Easy to miss something with these busy GB`s mate smile, have myself . Hope you find the track thing useful , good old JR, he don`t miss much thumbs up. Cheers for dropping by wink 2.

John,

Thank`s matey thumbs up, i quite like the way the gun has turned out myself smiley.

Well the tank has now got some underwear on thumbs up ( clean of coarse , in case it has to go too hospital ) face 20.

ostwind 13 001.jpg

Glad to say, like everything else pretty much the upper hull just drops on and fits perfectly. thumbs up.

ostwind 13 003.jpg

This means i wont have to glue it down, so it can be lifted off to show the interior wink. I have found out that at least one of these was used by the SS at the Ardennes offensive in 44. As i am looking for a figure to stand upsides of it, Could this be a possibility ? Any suggestions ?

ostwind 13 004.jpg

John.

Si Benson22/04/2017 19:55:31
3326 forum posts
837 photos

Evening John,

Missed a few updates but back on track now laugh Nice work with the Flak paint job, particularly like the barrel colour. I've mixed my own steely colours but I've never been happy, yours looks great!

Great that the top can come off still to show the interior once it's all together...nice touchthumbs up

figure looks good to me, looking forward to see you tackle thatsmile p

Si

Steve Jones 1222/04/2017 23:02:27
2379 forum posts
3175 photos

John

Nice underwear!laugh I notice the main body is the same as Panzer IV?. As Si says good luck with the camowink 2

Steve

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
Parabellum
Battlegate
HLJ Mar 2017
Kingkit
HLJ Feb 2017
Howmans Books 2017
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Casemate
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest