By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

StuG III Ausf D (SdKfz 142) Bronco CB35117

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Wayne Harris 110/08/2017 20:33:06
306 forum posts
333 photos

Steve- I've not built anything for months, however certainly find inspiration in builds like this. Great work

John Race10/08/2017 21:49:02
5447 forum posts
1164 photos

Steve.

Mate you have surpassed your self, its looks REAL ,......WOW. starstarstarstarstar

John .

Andy Wright Essex11/08/2017 06:17:17
330 forum posts
769 photos
Hi Steve really nice effort, lots to look at and like. Any chance of a crewman? Andy
Si Benson11/08/2017 09:51:05
3468 forum posts
870 photos

Morning Steve,

Managed to have a catch up....finally!! Really impressed with how its turned outthumbs up

I suppose the hardest part of making a model is making it look realistic but I think you managed that really nicely.

Amongst all the great detail I particularly like how the crate looks with its worn edges and also the suitcase.

Top stuff mate, seeing so much improvement in each of your builds....keep challenging yourself and exploring different techniques and I'll buy your book when its outwink 2

beer ( kronenberg or Stellasmile p)

Si

joe strenko12/08/2017 18:57:14
453 forum posts
442 photos

Steve,

Absolutely a stunning piece of work that you've created and painted. What a fantastic looking set of tracks on that baby. You keep setting the bar higher and higher with each build my friend. FANTASTIC 👏👏👏👍👍👍

Bobby Dale12/08/2017 20:20:50
1533 forum posts
1283 photos

Steve

Sorry for not commenting on your superb Thread /Post i have been very busy at work and have also had a few issues with lack of sleep starting to all catch me up , so not been on the site so much recently

Well ! What can i add to what has been already said and commented on ? i agree with all the comments , i am 100% behind what everyone has said ?

This without doubt your best . finest ,and most inspirational work to date .your ability to put across hints and tips is worthy of a place in the magazine ! (Martin please take note ) you have totally blown me away with your skills and attention to detail . people i have shown the pages too have all thought they were photo's of the real thing .

The wheels and tracks are so life like , What a truly talented chap you are next time we meet the drinks are on me

Top Draw Stuff with Bells On .

Humbly in Awe Bobby.

Steve Jones 1213/08/2017 09:37:50
3005 forum posts
7510 photos

Wayne - I sure life and the mojo will allow you to return to the bench soonyes

John - Chers mate. Getting better each timeyes

Andy - I didnt want to spoil it by putting one of my figures anywhere near itlaugh

Si - Kronie please mate!beeryes. I feel I am nearly there with all the processes and the finish I want. It's just a matter of plodding on as best I canwink

Joe - Cheers mate. Glad you like it. I like to try different things and experimenting

Bobby baby! - It is indeed the best work I have done so far. Looking forward to trying out my techniques on the small stuff nowbeeryes

Sjors Greut13/08/2017 12:31:06
577 forum posts
221 photos

Just marvelous Steve!
edit: Are you going to leave it like this or are you planning to do some groundwork to?
Sjors

Edited By Sjors Greut on 13/08/2017 12:31:43

Keith Hiscock13/08/2017 22:56:28
222 forum posts
461 photos

Brilliant Steve, You really have to look twice at some of the photos to see if it is 1/1 or not.

This deserves a setting to show it off.

Keith

Steve Jones 1217/08/2017 06:36:57
3005 forum posts
7510 photos

Sjors - I have taken a decision not to do bases anymore. I feel my talents lie in the model itself so I am happy with the look of the model sat on a wooden plinth. I am sure one day I will get bored of this and will return to doing bases again

Keith - Realism is a target for all my builds so I am glad you like it. Cheers mateyes

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
Parabellum
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
HLJ Sept
HLJ July
Expo Tools July 14
Kingkit
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for £3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest