By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Cave up date.JR

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
John Race25/06/2017 09:27:24
7166 forum posts
1510 photos

Doesn't time fly when your having fun.teeth 2 just looking back on my build blog where I said "end of May followed by some thing like famous words of any one in the building trade "

Things have moved on despite the heat of last week, the first part of the shared shed is finished apart from the rewire, that will be done at the end , every thing moved back in .

Under the carport is all my stuff , well covered to keep even more dust away.teeth 2 lurking against the wall are sheets of plasterboard , timber and insulation. Tomorrow the old shelving will come out and a start will be made followIng helping my mate fit his new dishwasher.

So to those of you thinking I was sitting in the shade reading and lying around , yes you MrJones of Devon teeth 2 I am alive and well .I shall of course not be joining in the flyey thing/, but will comment and hurl due abuse where needed, and of course support for the rest .

As Arnie said

John Boy

Steve Jones 1225/06/2017 09:49:23
4098 forum posts
9187 photos

Hello mate

Thought never crossed my mindlaughface 20. We will need photographic proof of courseface 20

Seriously though its great to hear you are nearly there. Hopefully we will see you back at the bench very soon.

Hasta la vista baby

Sjors Greut25/06/2017 09:52:53
815 forum posts
256 photos

Hey John,

Good to read that your making some progress in the shade..eeuh on the shed. wink.
Good luck with the dishwasher and the rest ofcourse!

jimbo25/06/2017 12:15:53
14243 forum posts
2711 photos

Hi John.

Glad everything is progressing. It will all be worth it. A dedicated space is a real asset. I can waste hours usefully occupy hours in mine.

Richard Foenander25/06/2017 12:31:51
3894 forum posts
4642 photos

Hi John,

Always envy anyone who can build their own man cave. Batman didn't even have a dishwasher installed for his either...he must be green knowing you have one.face 20

Peter Day 125/06/2017 12:33:53
6424 forum posts
1882 photos

Hi John

Like Richard I'm so bloomin' envious......... Mind you, they'll be no excuses once you get back to the benchface 20.

Bobby Dale25/06/2017 13:10:40
1721 forum posts
1371 photos

Eeeh In my Day "A Cave" was pure luxury we survived by modeling int a pot hole int middle of main road !

my main problem at the moment is where to put the finished articles once they are created ?, having run out of display space and not allowed to buy more till we have moved .

Oh Well that's my problem great to see its coming together mate will look forward to the official Royal opening complete with Plaque i hope ? Lol

Edited By Bobby Dale on 25/06/2017 13:12:02

Wouter25/06/2017 13:13:48
5725 forum posts
2162 photos

Glad things are progressing even with these temps mate. But I agree with Mr. Jones of Devon: it didn't happen if there's no photos smile pteeth 2

Fernando Nijhuis25/06/2017 13:38:26
787 forum posts
649 photos

Hi John,

Good to hear the refurb is progressing, like the others eager to see the pictures once it’s finished.

Good luck with the final bits and the dishwasher.thumbs up

MIKE DURNFORD 125/06/2017 13:41:44
203 forum posts
141 photos

John....coming to the end now photos please for confirmation.....put that mug in the place of honour..........get back quick mike

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?
Support Our Partners
HLJ February
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Expo Tools July 14
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest