By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Two Gladiators Two climates (BiplaneGB17)

Eduard 1145 & Roden 401 1/48 Gloster Gladiators

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Scottie09/08/2017 18:32:54
5632 forum posts
789 photos
1 articles

Fernando,

​very nicely done, two cracking results.

Scottie

Fernando Nijhuis09/08/2017 20:29:51
640 forum posts
556 photos

Evening guys,

Many thanks to you all for the kind words, very much appreciated guys.

John, the pattern was accomplished with just white-tac and masking tape, the Vj aluminium gives a great painted aluminium result when sprayed on just make sure to use a needle of 0.4mm or bigger or it will clog up your airbrush.face 10

Bobby, go for it matethumbs up, you can always look back here for some tips and save you the troubles I encountered.

Ron, happy to give you a good read as you have given me with your builds.thumbs up

Jim, cheers matebeer

Allen, I have a RAF pilot I wanted to modify and give a different colour but the lower wing is too high for him step on… so the idea was cancelled, but I’m still looking for others on the net might add one or two before the end of the GB.dont know

Oh next one is F-16CJ 1/48 Hasegawa pt-32 simple and easy, will start a tread for that one sometime this week and cheers mate.beer

Scottie, cheersthumbs up

Fernando

Sjors Greut10/08/2017 02:49:54
760 forum posts
244 photos

Fernando,

Nice work on both of the birds and on the original groundwork idea!

Sjors

Fernando Nijhuis13/08/2017 19:08:11
640 forum posts
556 photos

Sorry for the late reply, thank you for the kind words Sjors, much appreciated.thumbs up

Fernando

Steve Jones 1217/08/2017 06:29:01
3599 forum posts
8784 photos

Fernando

I am so sorry! It seems these two little beauties flew under the radar and I missed the final reveal blush. The guys have said it all. A real credit to your talents. A wonderful idea of splitting the base and putting them both together. Indeed one of the highlights of the group build. Well done mate

Steve

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
Parabellum
Kingkit
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
HLJ December
Expo Tools July 14
Hobbylink November 2
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest