By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Bronco 1/35 Cruiser Tank Mk.II/IIA/IIIA CS

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Bronco 1/35 Cruiser Tank Mk.II/IIA/IIIA CS (A10) kit courtesy of Jane Lu at Bronco Models United Kingdom - World War 2

MArk BAnnerman 107/08/2017 21:32:04
12 forum posts
8 photos

Only partially through the build - blutac is holding the wheels and turret together ! One thing I will do differently with link and length tracks is to attempt to paint these off the model and attach to the model once the model is also base painted.

The Mk 1A CS and MK 1 variants - mhhhh... which version to do ?

Mark

cruiser a1.jpg

cruiser a2.jpg

Chas Kenny08/08/2017 16:20:51
3722 forum posts

I ordered mine from Hannants in Lowestoft on Saturday. I should pick it up from the shop this coming Saturday. As for choice - that is very difficult. At least with the Bronco model you have all 3 versions in one box and you won't be disappointed. Correction, you will be disappointed when you decide to buy another 2 and find the shop has sold out. Now for the A9 Cruiser with the twin machine gun turrets.

Chas

Martyn Chorlton08/08/2017 18:33:40
310 forum posts
2528 photos
247 articles

Mark - I think you should do both! Why not get another one on order; you know you want to! devilCheers Martyn

Mark Bannerman08/08/2017 22:45:03
3178 forum posts
860 photos
5 articles

I do Martyn I do ! I may have to do just that and get another thumbs up

Mark

Chas Kenny09/08/2017 01:21:05
3722 forum posts

Mark,

Go the whole way and order two more. Then you can build all three versions.

Chas

Terance Wong09/08/2017 06:44:51
24 forum posts
8 photos
Posted by Chas Kenny on 09/08/2017 01:21:05:

Mark,

Go the whole way and order two more. Then you can build all three versions.

Chas

Another Five A10. I saw another "3 in 1 Kit" box-art, the "Desert Version" with PE long sand shield and PE POW can and A9 box-art.

David Garden09/08/2017 08:32:37
145 forum posts
1 articles

Mark, you could order another Bronco and then get the Gecko kit. That's what I'm going to do if the bank can stand it'! Luckily the Bronco is reasonably cheap but we don't know what the Gecko kits will cost - full interiors et al.

Chas Kenny09/08/2017 17:00:35
3722 forum posts

David,

I've been put off the Gecko models by their complexity. Each track pad is made of two parts for the pad and another two parts for the links. There's about 100 pads on each side! In other words, about 400 small parts just for the tracks!

I'm going to stick with the Bronco model, it's easier and I know what to expect from Bronco.

Chas

Chas Kenny12/08/2017 18:07:59
3722 forum posts

I bought my A10 Cruiser today. What a gem of a model! The shop ordered about 10. Some were for orders like mine. The rest went on the shelf on Thursday. At 10.00am this morning, there was just one left. Now for the A9 Cruiser from Bronco.

Chas

STEVE MEYER12/08/2017 19:18:14
150 forum posts
15 photos

Is this Bronco A9 Cruiser just wishful thinking or has there been something firmer that I've missed ??

I now have 2 x Bronco A10s in the stash and after seeing the comments re the Gecko tracks will certainly not be interested in their A9 based on that.

Steve

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
HLJ Oct
Kingkit
Expo Tools July 14
Parabellum
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest