KFS FV438 Swingfire ATGW

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Richard Wilson20/09/2017 09:06:51
1354 forum posts
1285 photos
1 articles

Hi H,

I've been watching from the back row, another cracking build starx5.

Richard beer

Terry Taylor20/09/2017 12:01:26
1814 forum posts
1615 photos

Brilliant ...H

I'll be first in the que for one or two when you have them

Cheers Terry

Smart missilery thing and a fab build

William Whitten20/09/2017 15:04:11
146 forum posts
15 photos

I love the use of LED and cotton for these action shots! You did a fantastic and realistic job here. Congratulations!

The results are beautiful.

\\][//

RecyMech20/09/2017 15:20:35
848 forum posts
386 photos

Hi Richard, glad you like it...see you at SMW mate ?

Thanks William, In fairness though, I didn't come up with the idea of the cotton wool lit up by an LED. I asked for guidance & suggestions on here & was pointed towards another website where the guy makes a fantastic job of similar work. Following his suggestions & examples I gave it a go & it worked perfectly first time. So full credit to the MilMod boys for the leads & suggestion ... & Tony Mousley Sahib for the sparky bits.

http://www.dioramas-and-models.com/   it is a MUST SEE !!!!!!!!!! smile dsmile d

H

Edited By RecyMech on 20/09/2017 15:25:41

Steve Jones 1224/09/2017 06:23:15
3579 forum posts
8783 photos

Howard

Been away for my hols so missed the final reveal. I have enjoyed your build right from the start and to pull out the surprise of the rocket launch at the end is fabulous. A real show stopper and I hope you get a chance to exhibit her at some shows. Terrific work and a wonderful response from all the guys. Well done mate

Steve

RecyMech24/09/2017 09:56:39
848 forum posts
386 photos

Thanks for your kind comments Steve. It sort of makes me wonder if I could belatedly alter the Thunderbird SAGM build & stuff some LEDs up the booster rockets....being as those are all it uses for initial take off dont know

Imagine if you will the four boosters lit up in the same way .............hmmm, something to ponder.

fin9.jpg

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
HLJ December
Kingkit
Parabellum
Expo Tools July 14
Hobbylink November 2
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest