By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Clydecast Products / Mr Tom Park

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Wayne Welling08/09/2017 12:05:01
5 forum posts

Hello all, bit of a long shot this, but does anybody know the whereabouts of Mr Tom Park Or what has happened to the Clydecast Products Masters?

I know he went into retirement in 2014, & from what I can gather has moved from the last known Glasgow address.

If anybody is interested, I would like to try and get some of the old Clydecast products back in production, however I need to find out where they are & if they are still in a usable condition after all this time..

Mike Wilkinson 109/09/2017 19:00:52
118 forum posts
18 photos

Ian Hanratty of Friendship Models might be able to help. I always liked the figures but found the kit, especially weapons to be a bit bulky.

Good luck,

Mike

Wayne Welling13/09/2017 19:44:27
5 forum posts

Thanks Mike, at least I now have a better starting point, I'll drop him a mail & see what happens.

Yes I know hat you mean, though for what I have initially planned I don't think this will be too much of an issue. Given the age of some of the figures I suspect the 'bulk' was more a limitation of the white metal casing process, should I be successful in tracking down the mouldings, I may get some parts re-mastered possibly using resin which will offer better definition & make things less bulky.

Thanks again

Wayne.

Mike Wilkinson14/09/2017 15:55:49
552 forum posts
421 photos

Let me know how you go, some of the figures weren't bad.

Mike

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
Hobbylink November 2
Kingkit
Expo Tools July 14
Parabellum
HLJ Oct
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest