By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Whos going to Euro expo next weekend?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Richard Pearce 110/09/2017 20:24:08
956 forum posts
3 photos
Good to hear many of you are going.I will look out for you chaps.You wont mistake me im sure.
Safe journeys fellas.
Richard
TIM FORSTER 111/09/2017 14:47:37
77 forum posts
300 photos

I will be there with my youngest buy Arthur. This is our 6th time together at the show.

Although he won last years' Junior Gold he hasn't managed to finish his latest diorama (Prague Uprising) - and my Liberation: Italy 1944 is still work in progress - but we are both aiming to enter together at IPMS Scale Model World...

Anyway, at least this means we can come down by train.

So look our for a 6' 3" bloke in a flowery shirt with a blonde-haired 12 year old dressed in black and that's us!

I am really hoping that this new Euro is a success. I first attended (and entered) the first EM back in the 80s when I was 16. There was then a gap of almost 30 years, but it always held a 'buzz' for me...

Tim

david pickford 112/09/2017 16:18:40
3734 forum posts
2628 photos

I'm going. I wasn't going to for a few reasons, not least of which I haven't touched the models for a few months and run out of enthusiasm- but I got a kind invite to join a group of really excellent modellers everyone knows and mike butler whom Andy Belsey mentioned offered to do me an impromptu paint demo- so it would be rude not to!

Kev "Nap" Peart12/09/2017 17:45:53
16 forum posts
13 photos

Hi Guys

I will be there on both days either on the RP Models stand ( next to SK ) or on the Planet Figure display stand .

Apart from the many great releases there will be Portuguese porta on the RP stand and 16 year old whisky to have a tipple of on the Stormtroopers stand .....bring on the headache tablets .

Of course many will be making new  and renewing friendships 

Looking forwArd to meeting everyone so do pop and say hello

Nap

Edited By Kev "Nap" Peart on 12/09/2017 17:48:22

Edited By Kev "Nap" Peart on 12/09/2017 17:48:54

Ian Sinclair13/09/2017 14:28:51
1609 forum posts
453 photos

Peter

I'll be there the whole weekend doing some periods of stewarding and if you fancy meeting for a drink and a chat in the day or when the show closes then just look out for me.

Ian

Ian Sinclair13/09/2017 14:35:40
1609 forum posts
453 photos

For anyone who wants to meet for a drink and a chat in between my stewarding duties then look out for a 6'5" tall,moustached man,wearing a blue London Scottish polo shirt on Saturday and possibly an Alcoholic Mogellers one on Sunday.

Allen Dewire13/09/2017 18:02:26
1347 forum posts
959 photos

Hi Richard,

I went last year (my first time) and had a blast. I even blogged my trip here on MM too! I hope the show is a success for you and all involved. Please do let us know how it went and with maybe a few piccies too. It might be worth the 1860 km drive next year if it is a hit!

I will miss having a chat with Andrew and seeing his fantastic work in person. Maybe next year Sir...

Prost

Allen

Peter Gillson13/09/2017 19:40:00
853 forum posts
708 photos

Ian

i shall look out for you, you sound rather distictive!

Peter

Ian Sinclair13/09/2017 20:32:54
1609 forum posts
453 photos

Peter.

I should be as we met up in Guernsey back in April.

Peter Gillson13/09/2017 20:50:40
853 forum posts
708 photos

Ian

This time you will not have to squeeze into my Jazz, and the coffee in Folkestone may be better!

Peter

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
Hobbylink November 2
Kingkit
Expo Tools July 14
Parabellum
HLJ Oct
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest