By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

A public thank you

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Jim F.19/09/2017 12:00:03
136 forum posts
16 photos

I attended Euro on Saturday and amongst my purchases were 2 sets of Fruil tracks, on getting home I discovered one set missing .So as a last resort I emaied Historex Agents who I'd bought them from to see if I'd left them on the stall, they replied very quickly advising me that I hadn't and at this point I was annoyed with myself at throwing £30 away. Then on Sunday evening I received another email from them asking for my address, which I sent them when Iasked if they had found the tracks they just replied check your post on Tuesday. On Tuesday the postman delivered my tracks, so this post is a public thank you to the staff of Historex Agents who went above and beyond in their customer service.

Thank you again Jim

Edited By Robin Buckland on 19/09/2017 12:02:11

jimbo19/09/2017 12:06:46
13555 forum posts
2568 photos

Always the right thing to highlight good service. We need to support the good guys. Well done Historex.

Jim

Andrew Belsey 219/09/2017 12:28:13
1797 forum posts
1075 photos

Historex Agents service has always been excellent. Quick, polite, friendly and helpful. Lynn Sangster was a lovely man and his ethos is carried on by his son David, who is in charge now.

Andy B

Hooch19/09/2017 23:14:18
327 forum posts

Really nice story.thumbs up

Chris Camfield20/09/2017 00:23:08
1015 forum posts
165 photos

Wow, that's really great of them!

Simon Hammerton20/09/2017 11:00:35
6443 forum posts
399 photos
2 articles

I have always been impressed by the service I've received from Historex, and it's good to acknowledge the good guys instead of warning about the bad ones.

Simon

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
HLJ Oct
Kingkit
Parabellum
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Expo Tools July 14
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest