By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Hi everyone

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Robert Otten20/09/2017 00:03:56
18 forum posts
43 photos

hello everyone,

First let me thank you for being a part of your community. Second, let me introduce myself.

My name is robert and i'm from the netherlands. A few years ago I started doing the table top game warhammer and did some ww2 models just for fun, I was a bit younger back than and didn't have a lot of patience, so a lot of projects were unfinnished. As I got older my interrest for the hobby became les, untill I just stopped due other interrests and a pretty stressfull job.

Since 3 weeks or so the urge to make models again became bigger and I decided that it was time to dig up the old hobby knife, glue en clippers again and get some work done.

I started with a revel german sd. Kfz 10/5 & flak 38 model (pictures will follow in a different post) and In les than a minute I was completely back were I left.

Currently i'm working on my seccond project, wich wil be a diorama peice. Again pictures will follow

So without further ado, I'm looking forward to share my work with you and getting the help/tips I need to proceed the hobby, and ofcource see all the creations that other builders make.

Cheers🍻

John Race20/09/2017 01:05:28
6319 forum posts
1336 photos

Robert.

Welcome to the forum, we have a couple of your countrymen in our ranks, so you will be in good company.

Looking fwd to seeing your work and reading your postings. Enjoy your time with us.

John,

Robin Buckland20/09/2017 07:13:19
15506 forum posts
56527 photos
5253 articles

Hello Robert,

Thanks for the intro, welcome on board the Mil Mod website. thumbs up

Robin smile

Peter Low 320/09/2017 11:13:15
326 forum posts
348 photos

Hi Robert and welcome to Mil Mod, I haven't been here long myself but have been made very welcome indeed, they are a very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable bunch on this forum thumbs up

Pete

Sjors Greut20/09/2017 11:34:22
760 forum posts
244 photos

Welkom Robert!

Sjors

jimbo20/09/2017 11:35:56
13794 forum posts
2610 photos

Hi Robert

A warm welcome to MilMod. I am sure you will enjoy the forum.

Jim

Mike Cartmale20/09/2017 16:08:27
226 forum posts
225 photos

Hello Robert, let me second everyone else and say welcome.

Mike

Scottie20/09/2017 18:01:01
5629 forum posts
789 photos
1 articles

Hi Robert,

​It is a very warm welcome from me you find yourself amongst a great bunch of people.

Scottie

Gary MacKenzie20/09/2017 21:00:53
166 forum posts
49 photos

Welcome to the very nice community here.

Robert Otten20/09/2017 22:08:18
18 forum posts
43 photos

Thanks you guys for the very warm welcome, looking forward to share our knowlege of this great hobby. As you might have seen I posted my verry first project. Let me know what you think 😁

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
HLJ December
Kingkit
Parabellum
Expo Tools July 14
Hobbylink November 2
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest