By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Imperial Guard Bust

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
John Ballard11/01/2018 20:15:25
3560 forum posts
1173 photos

Very well done. A nice sculpt and you have done it justice.

John Glover11/01/2018 20:24:54
1727 forum posts
3222 photos

Evening David

You've made a Grand job of him thumbs up

John G

David Appleton12/01/2018 19:17:47
355 forum posts
907 photos

John R, Si, Peter,Jon, John B , John G thanks for your positive comments much appreciated, it was a pleasure to paint, but it must be said the quality of the sculpt and manufacturer that makes the difference.

Thanks to all who have looked in and commented.

john hutton12/01/2018 22:46:45
4537 forum posts
1793 photos

What to say, commented on page One, went to work and thought i would see a bit of Flesh painting when next i looked in.....but no a finished Bust surprise, my word , speedy job , but what a beauty. thumbs up. Have to say the complete paint job is brilliant sir, Flesh tones of the face , plus the muted Blue of the tunic all brought together with the top work on the flag wink 2. Weathering is just about spot on too, a very impressive figure mate star.

David Appleton13/01/2018 10:58:22
355 forum posts
907 photos

John H I don't know what sort of hours/shifts you work but I finished it about 4 days after you first commented smiley.

Thanks very much for your comments it certainly helps when others see what you are trying to achieve.

Do you have any painting lined up? As said before I've always liked what you have done in the past

john hutton20/01/2018 20:35:20
4537 forum posts
1793 photos

Only just seen your post. That was a very quick finish mate thumbs up.Working on a Panzer II at the moment, when that is finished was thinking of doing the Mitches Last Samurai trio or Gladiator with Emperor thinking.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?
Support Our Partners
HLJ February
Expo Tools July 14
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest