By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Hi Guys

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
RonGlass16/04/2018 20:38:42
4 forum posts

Wow I'm happy to have found your website, amazing talent and hospitality here no doubt ! My interest is pretty much based in but not strictly limited to, 1/35 Axis stuff... my love affair with modeling started with Monogram's 1/32 & 1/35 kits with Shep Paine's wizardry, then on to Tamiya's kits... After a decade-long break from models throughout the 1980's, I've enjoyed this hobby ever since. In recent years I build mostly Dragon OOB, but have always been mesmerized by the work of true Modelists who can take a kit from a bygone era and tweak it into something to be proud of and admired. So if I am to up my game so-to-speak, looks like I have found the right place ! Looking forward to making some new friends here ! Thanks, Ron

Lee16/04/2018 22:30:39
1151 forum posts
426 photos

Hello Ron

A warm welcome to you. Your in luck is in as we have many on here who can turn a bad kit into something of a marvel.

Regards Lee

John Race16/04/2018 22:58:29
7446 forum posts
1538 photos

Ron .

A warm welcome from me, great friendly forum , plenty of help and banter.

Jump in.

John.

Edited By John Race on 16/04/2018 23:00:30

Gregory Mortara17/04/2018 04:26:59
521 forum posts
383 photos

Hello Ron... welcome on this great forum..

Have a nice day

Greg

jimbo17/04/2018 08:55:29
14345 forum posts
2735 photos

Hi Ron

A warm welcome to MilMod. I am sure you will enjoy your time on the forum. Plenty of support, advice and banter.

Jim

Dave Ward17/04/2018 12:20:06
2914 forum posts
2986 photos

Welcome Ron,

any topic, ask a question, and if you can't get an answer directly, then someone will know where to point you!

Where are you based?, I bet there'll be someone local to you, there's an international membership!

Dave

Bobby Dale17/04/2018 12:57:06
1775 forum posts
1385 photos

Hello Ron

Welcome along to the merry throng of modelling madness Lol

But seriously Lots of advise and Help if you need it some great modelers showing how they achieve that detail or paint job . themed group builds to join in with (give it a go ) next one just started so over the next four months you can do anything from any era that includes Desert ? so from Beau Geste to Basra and before and beyond .

Any questions just post and you will normally receive answers within the Day .sometimes the next minute .

Enjoy your time here

Bobby.

RonGlass19/04/2018 00:22:00
4 forum posts

Thanks so much All !! I'm reasoning that participating in this community will get me back to my workbench much more, will start sharing pics soon ! I am so psyched ! laugh

Daniel Horvath19/04/2018 12:13:16
246 forum posts
495 photos

Good afternoon Ron and welcome on this super friendly and helpful site! I joined a little over a year ago and all I can say just like people before me that if you stuck or need advice or any question feel free to ask! We are all here to help each other out and to learn from one another! Enjoy your time in here looking forward to see pictures of your builds ! Regards Danny

Edited By Daniel Horvath on 19/04/2018 12:14:31

Nick T.19/04/2018 14:09:37
69 forum posts
34 photos

Hi Ron,

I have only just joined myself but can confirm its really friendly with lots of advice if requested. Welcome and enjoy.

Nick T.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
HLJ February
Parabellum
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Expo Tools July 14
Kingkit
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest