A27M Cromwell Mk.IV Cruiser tank.

Cromwell in details.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Neo07/12/2017 17:10:05
55 forum posts
Posted by Mike Cartmale on 07/12/2017 15:27:18:

Neo,

Well done! an incredible build and a good example of open the box, throw away the contents and then start building. I guess part two is another masterpiece.

Cheers, Mike.

Hello,Mike! I afraid you are wright. I have worked with almost every detail of the tank. Now I can say that Cromwell is a hard to build tank.

I hope next project will be goos too.

Neo07/12/2017 17:34:48
55 forum posts
Posted by Chas Kenny on 07/12/2017 16:50:41:

Neo,

Thank you for showing us these photo's. What can I say? This is a masterpiece. This is modelling at the very highest level. I'm looking forward to seeing photo's of the painted model. May I ask one very big favour? When you take the photo's, please include some black and white/sepia photographs. I believe your model would pass as the real vehicle.

As for your last photo. It is clearly another member of the Cromwell family. Could it be the earlier Cavalier?

Chas

Hello,Chas! Good to see you! Thank you for your comment. As usual I try to do my best. I have thought about sepia or b/w. Unfortunally my Nikon has broken and I have had to use my 12 years old Sony camera. It has problems with pictures with sepia or smth. If service repair my camera I will try to do some new photos.

You are close,but this is not Cavalier. It is A30 Challenger.wink I am thinking about to start a new thread. It will be an interesting build.

Chas Kenny07/12/2017 18:10:03
3746 forum posts

Hello Neo,

I shall look forward to seeing the photo's.

I was close! Another member of the Cromwell family. Can you out do the Cromwell? I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on with it.

Chas

Neo08/12/2017 06:28:03
55 forum posts
Posted by Chas Kenny on 07/12/2017 18:10:03:

Hello Neo,

I shall look forward to seeing the photo's.

I was close! Another member of the Cromwell family. Can you out do the Cromwell? I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on with it.

Chas

I need to do some preparations and will start a new thread with A30. I hope it will be interesting for you.

Road of Bones08/12/2017 07:17:34
3527 forum posts
3143 photos

Magnificent work Neo! Really quite exceptional- it seems a shame to hide all that fantastic work with mere paintstarstarstarstar

I love to see projects like this, as it shows us all just what is possible, if one is willing to make the effort. Well done!

Alistair nerd

Neo08/12/2017 07:41:34
55 forum posts
Posted by Road of Bones on 08/12/2017 07:17:34:

Magnificent work Neo! Really quite exceptional- it seems a shame to hide all that fantastic work with mere paintstarstarstarstar

I love to see projects like this, as it shows us all just what is possible, if one is willing to make the effort. Well done!

Alistair nerd

Hello,Allistair!

Thank you, I am very pleased! Try to do every model in a way such this.

Chas Kenny08/12/2017 16:19:13
3746 forum posts

Neo,

I like all British armour. I'm keen to see what you do to the Challenger. Your standards are inspirational.

Chas

Neo09/12/2017 07:12:16
55 forum posts
Posted by Chas Kenny on 08/12/2017 16:19:13:

Neo,

I like all British armour. I'm keen to see what you do to the Challenger. Your standards are inspirational.

Chas

Unfortunatelly Britist armor is not popular in Russia. I haven't seen good thread with Valentine, Comet or Churchill for years. I will try to break this traditionwink

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
HLJ December
Hobbylink November 2
Expo Tools July 14
Parabellum
Kingkit
Hobbybunker
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest