Search for:  in Thread Title in  

Articles

Johnny's Sherman ARV Mk 1 in 1/35...

Johnny's Sherman ARV Mk 1 in 1/35...

...the end result of Cymru-am-Byth

Johnny Gers14/02/2012 18:04:02
13111 forum posts
3675 photos
Thanks Rossco. We had a mild winter but the last week or two it turned cold with some snow . Hope the weather get better for you.

Johnny
Andy Leffler14/02/2012 18:18:57
1137 forum posts
You got snow? We haven't seen much snow here in Indiana. News said we average 35 inches of snow every year but so far we stand at only 8 inches of snow and winter is almost over. You should be happy that we send the snow over to your end...

Andy Smith 114/02/2012 18:40:18
4824 forum posts
1962 photos
Sorry i haven`t comented before Johnny,been a bit under the weather,and quite a bit has passed me by!!
great to see your new thread forming up......will be watching all the way closely,as usual!!....
looking forward t seeing some more of your top work mate........although you will have to go some to beat that Sherman!!
Cheers buddy,
Andy
VI14/02/2012 18:56:11
2663 forum posts
992 photos
Hi Johnny,
Nice bit of track bashing.
Cheers
VI
Tim White 114/02/2012 19:53:30
15142 forum posts
3013 photos
JG

Good job with the tracks, bad job with the club.

Don't listen to that Ross bloke, he tells you it's warm, he doesn't tell you he's up to his armpits in poisonous spiders.

Cheers

Tim
Andy Claesens14/02/2012 20:14:52
8947 forum posts
7825 photos
16 articles
Very nice trackwork Johnny. Good to see the marathon blog continuing.

Andy
Danny.dj.14/02/2012 20:27:48
1287 forum posts
746 photos
Nice job on the tracks JGwe are getting closer?to you know what!

Danny.
SteveM14/02/2012 21:37:12
1145 forum posts
1 photos
Hi Johnny,
those track look good Better than DS one piece ones any day
Cheers
Steve
By the way, I found a colour picture of a LCT thingy I'll PM it over if you want?
Johnny Gers14/02/2012 21:47:09
13111 forum posts
3675 photos
Thank you Andy,Andy,VI ,Tim,Andy and Danny. Not very good news about the Gers. Life will go on and they will bounce back. One of the reason that convinced me to drop the Gers bit with other reason I'll give. There are Celtic fans on the site who I consider as friends. Though football is part of my life and the Gers bit was a reflection of that. Now it time for me I feel to use my sir name. Enough of the woffling Tim ,a few years ago I went to Virgina USA. I went kayaking in the appellation mountain. With the people I was with was some kids. I thought it was good fun to pick up spiders and scare the kids with them. I could not work out why boys would be so scared of spiders. I was told the last day before I went back to England that the US had the black Widow spider and the funnel web spider. Both very poisonous. What a fool I felt . Mr Smith I have missed you popping in. Also hope to see more of your builds. Will keep on the tracks.

Johnny
Johnny Gers14/02/2012 21:52:09
13111 forum posts
3675 photos
Thanks Dave. LOL. I mean Steve. Yes that would be good. Thank you.

Johnny

All Topics | Latest Posts

This thread is closed.

Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
Barwell
Advertise
The Airbrush Co Ltd
MIG Productions
Casemate
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Miltary Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest

Visit the Euromilitaire Website