HK Models 1/32 B-17F

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Robert C (BB)09/01/2013 15:16:43
1713 forum posts
484 photos

Andy,

You only have to motorize 3 of them..wink 2

I have a 1/32 Lancaster on a wishlist. I'm not a religious man, but have started praying lately. thinking

This B-17 is really something to look forward too!

Cheers,

BB

Andy Firth09/01/2013 15:46:15
254 forum posts
321 photos

Thanks Bob, Yes only 3 props are turning as the Port inboard engine is shot up and has the Prop Feathered.

A Higher Call By John D Shaw

In The Presence Of My Enemy By John D Shaw

These are the two Paintings by John D Shaw that started me off on this venture. I also have the book 'AHigher Call' on its way to me. I'll start a Thread off soon as I'll be building Franz Stigler's Me-109 G-6 first.

Andy.

Andy Firth12/01/2013 17:47:48
254 forum posts
321 photos
How do I put A Picture in the title of a new thread so that It appears on the top of each page ??
Andy.
Tim White 112/01/2013 18:18:27
15142 forum posts
3013 photos

Andy

Hope the bad day is behind youface 20. It always makes me sad to read that this site is unhelpful, I have found quite the opposite to be true at all timesthumbs up. That said, we all have bad daysface 4. I think if you manage to find the kit and start it on here you'll have a huge crowd followingthumbs up. As has been written, there are few of us who are wingything builders on MilMod, and none that I know of who have ever attempted something this largedisgustteeth 2. But if you ask for help, I'm pretty sure you'll get suggestions, if not always solutionsnerd.

As to the mysterious art of putting a picture at the top of a new thread, load the photo up to an album on here as normal, go into 'view album', open the photo you want, and you should get the 'start a discussion' boxes underneath that should allow you to start a thread from there. If it doesn't work, I'm sure a moderator will be able to help.

Very much hope that you'll choose to stay around, and that you'll show this build on herethumbs up.

Cheers

Timcat

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Latest Forum Posts
Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?

Support Our Partners
Fantasy Printshop
EuroMilitaire 2014
MIG Productions
The Airbrush Co Ltd
Advertise
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Features
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Miltary Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest

Visit the Euromilitaire Website