By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

A distraction

Dragon's s.F.H 18 Howitzer with Limber.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Durk17/07/2014 07:57:55
1483 forum posts
692 photos

Hi Rossco, nicely painted figure, dusting on his boots very realistically donethumbs up.

Ross Moore17/07/2014 09:05:10
5748 forum posts
1053 photos

Pete, thanks mate but don't hold your breath, it's taking awhile to paint each figure and I'm still waiting for some more sets to come back into stock.

Jim, cheer mate, classing this as my third dio and I realise that everyone has a civilian figure in them.

Dirk, thanks mate.

john hutton17/07/2014 17:47:14
4537 forum posts
1793 photos

Hi Rossco,

Nice one mate, that bike should fit in very snuggly thumbs up not seen that make before, how did it build ? See you have some Tank figures, i have just bought my first ones all D A K bike crew they are nice thumbs up.

Looking forward to the completed Dio .

Robert Court17/07/2014 17:54:43
4486 forum posts
753 photos

Evening Rossco

Got to like that Motorbike and rider smile

regards Bob

Ross Moore18/07/2014 05:51:01
5748 forum posts
1053 photos

Aya,actually I didn't end up using the pictured Bike, used an old Tamiya one instead. Have to agree with the TANK figures, very nicely moulded and plenty of equipment included with the figures.

Only one downside, their Quality control is a bit lax, in the two sets I have, one is missing an MP-40 and the other is missing a rifle and a head, all things I can get around thanks to the spares box but not something you want to deal with, considering the price.

Bob, cheers mate.

Ross Moore12/03/2018 06:49:10
5748 forum posts
1053 photos

Well after 4 years, with things sitting around I thought I better actually make a move and get this on the move again.

So I've put together a simple base and mounted the vehicles etc and placed some of the figures.

steel rain 5.jpg

steel rain 5a.jpg

steel rain 5b.jpg

steel rain 5c.jpg

steel rain 5d.jpg

steel rain 5e.jpgThese are what I still have to do.

Don't hold your breath wink though.

Scottie12/03/2018 12:14:26
6232 forum posts
883 photos
1 articles

​A great scene with some nicely done figures and details.

Allen Dewire13/03/2018 17:18:45
1406 forum posts
1048 photos

Evening Ross,

4 years is not too long a break between starting and almost finishing this great scene. Looks tops to me Sir!!! Now come on, you know you want to do the figures and finally finish her up. Oh, and please don´t forget to add some air lines between the 8 ton and the arty piece! We wouldn´t want the safety folks to come around and deadline the whole thing!!!...

john hutton13/03/2018 20:27:38
4537 forum posts
1793 photos

This is a welcome returnee , saw my last post, thought , i don`t remember posting that blush. Of course , then i saw the date, how time flies. Reading back from the start though , i did remember the excellent work on the Gun carriage thumbs up, almost being destroyed and then being saved teeth 2. Glad you are pushing on with it and looking forward to the rest of the figures wink 2. It was around the time you started this that i bought some Tank figures and have yet to use them.

Edited By john hutton on 13/03/2018 20:28:13

jimbo14/03/2018 12:43:23
14243 forum posts
2711 photos

Hi Ross

Been a while face 20 Makes a great dio and look forward the the finish.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Military Modelling? Use our magazine locator link to find your nearest stockist!

Find Military Modelling! 

Email News - Join our newsletter

Love Military Modelling? Sign up to our emails for the latest news and special offers!

Are you a Facebook fan of Military Modelling?
Support Our Partners
HLJ February
The Airbrush Co Ltd (2)
Expo Tools July 14
Shopping Partners
Digital Back Issues

Military Modelling Digital Back Issues

Feature Articles
Photo and Build Features from our Military Modelling Magazine website members and contributors including lots of pages of articles from previous Military Modelling magazines.
Military Modelling Offers
3 Issues for 3 New web app for ipad
Social Media

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest